Monday, October 27, 2008

Game Report - 10/25/08

It was another excellent all-around effort by our Cougars on Saturday.  We are starting to see some real tenacity out there on the pitch by the kids.  What has really impressed me, however, is to watch how much more organized and focused our kids are than the opposition.  I also like seeing the skills we work on at practice show up on the field during the game -- we saw another pull-turn executed along the sideline on Saturday.  I was also very happy to see we weren't fighting our teammates for the ball on goal-scoring opportunities.

And for those who didn't catch it, we had a new goal scorer on Saturday.  Congratulations!

P.S. if you took pictures at the game, please e-mail them to me and I will update the blog with some action shots.

No comments: